Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine Review
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine Review
One of the biggest issues many people deal with when it comes to buying an exercise machine, is dealing with the amount of space it could potential take up in the home.
This is especially true when it comes to rowing machines.
Well in this stamina body trac glider 1050 rowing machine review, not only will you be saving space, but you can still get a very effective low impact workout.
Even better, you can get all this at a very budget friendly price compared to other row machines.
So my goal in this review is to show you how the stamina body trac glider could be the best rowing machine for your home.
After reading this review, you will be able to decide what’s more important to you, saving money, or getting the best tool to help you get the best results possible.
Features of the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
When you think of rowing machines, you tend to think about the length of it and how it would fit in your home. Also when using it, you expect there to be a handlebar with a chain attached to it as you perform the rowing motion.
But when it comes to the stamina body trac glider, it’s not your typical rowing machine. The machine is both compact in size saving you a lot of space, and also designed in a way that mimics the actual motion of a rowboat.
Now before we get into the machine as a whole, let’s first look at some of its feature and how it could fit into your fitness routine.
Some of its features:
- Adjustable gas-shock resistance for increased intensity
- Basic monitor to help you track your workout stats
- Steel frame allowing for secure workouts
- Machine folds allowing for easy storage
Benefits of the Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050
The decision when buying a rowing machine will come down to a few things like effectiveness of the type of workout, durability to handle the use, and of course value for your money. Buyers of the Stamina Trac Glider will appreciate:
Some obvious benefits include:
- With handlebars that are placed on both sides of the machine, you are able to mimic the real feel of an actual rowboat.
- Because checking stats are so important to how you progress, the trac glider has a monitor that lets you track stats like stroke count and calories burned
- Unlike other row machines, you don’t have to worry about this machine taking up too much space in your home.
Check out the Stamina Body Trac Glider
I’ll admit that this machine is not known for having a lot of fancy designs and out of this world tech, but it is simple and gets the job done.
This row machine is especially good for those that are on a budget and are not looking to break the bank on an exercise machine.
But at the same time, if you’re looking for an effective workout that uses the row motion as a form of exercise, then you can’t go wrong with the stamina trac glider 1050.
What Users Like About the Stamina Body Trac Glider
On the Amazon website, the stamina trac glider seems to be a very popular machine. With over two thousand reviews, the majority of them being positive, you know you’re getting one of best affordable row machines on the market today.
Here are some things users of the concept2 was able to appreciate about it:
- Price is maybe one of the best things many appreciate about this machine
- Replicates the actual rowing experience which is great for former rowers
- Takes no more than about 30 minutes to put together
- Very quiet machine allowing you to watch tv while working out
- Can be used daily if needed
- Great for those just starting out with exercise
- Allows for free range of motion which is more natural for the body
- Doesn’t cause too much stress on the joints
Some of the most cited issues include:
As popular as this row machine is, there are some things many users had issues with. Nothing too serious, but things you should be aware of before deciding on making a purchase.
What users didn’t like about the Stamina Body Trac are:
- Durability may be an issue for really strong people using this machine
- Footrest seems to be designed for those with big feet
- Seat is a bit hard and slippery, but still considered comfortable
When making a decision to purchase this row machine, I am confident that one of those reasons will have nothing to do with any fancy features. But more so with the affordability aspect of it.
Compared to other row machines, the stamina trac glider gives you an amazing total body workout at a fraction of the cost. Not only that, it is one of the very few machines that mimics the motion of an actual rowboat.
So before making the purchase, it’s important to understand that this machine doesn’t come with all the bells and whistle other machines have, but can still get the job done.
And I hope in this Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine Review, you are able to make an informed decision. But if you’re still not sure on which row machine is right for you, then you should take a look at my article of the best home rowing machines in 2018.
If you have any questions or thoughts about this review, please feel free to share them below.