Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399 Review – Is It Worth It?
Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399 Review
If you’re familiar with how row machines work, then you should know that there are a few ways in which resistance is built up as you perform the rowing motion.
Some machines use air, magnetic, or water even as a way to generate the resistance for your workout.
So for those that have a preference when it comes to the type of resistance that is generated, it’s important to find a machine that works best for you.
And in this Stamina ATS Air rower 1399 Review, we will be discussing if this air rower is the best rowing machine for your home.
If you’re not sure about if the stamina ats is the right row machine for you, below I will go over some of its features to help make your decision process a little bit easier.
I also plan on providing you with my list of the best home rowing machines for 2018 at the end of this article.
Features of the Stamina ATS Air Rower
One thing that makes this machine such an attractive buy is the cost. Although it costs a bit more than the stamina body trac glider, it’s much more affordable than the markets most popular row machine, the concept2 model D.
But before we get into the price of this machine, let’s go over some of the features it has to offer which will be important in your decision to make the purchase or not.
Some of its features:
- Multi-function monitor to help track your progress and adjust accordingly
- Seat is upholstered and padded for a comfortable ride
- Machine uses wind resistance making for a smooth ride
- Hand grips are textured to make sure you are secure as you row
- Oversized footplates that is made to fit feet of all sizes
- Built in wheels for easy transport around your home
- Floor protectors to prevent skidding as you row
Benefits of the Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399
The decision when buying a rowing machine will come down to a few things like effectiveness of the type of workout, durability to handle the use, and of course value for your money. Buyers of the Stamina ATS Air Rower will appreciate:
Some obvious benefits include:
- With its oversized footplates, no need to worry about not being able to place your feet securely as you row. Which has been a complaint for other row machines.
- Designed and engineered to provide a smooth and quiet workout with each row. Not disrupting others who may be in the home.
- Has an oversized seat rail that is very accomodating to many body types. And with it’s sturdy steel frame, you can expect it to last a while.
- Can be folded allowing for easy storage in your home.
Check out the Stamina ATS Air Rower
One issue many people have with purchasing an exercise machine, is the high cost that comes with it. With many of the high tech models, you know you will be paying a pretty penny for all of its features.
But with the Stamina ATS Air Rower, you get a rower that provides a very high end design, but doesn’t break your bank to get it.
Even when in use, you can tell that you are dealing with a quality machine that feels very sturdy when rowing.
What Users Like About the Stamina ATS Air Rower
There are hundreds of reviews on amazon both positive and negative about the stamina ats air rower. If you’re strongly considering making this machine your choice, then taking a look at what others have to say about it would be a good idea.
Here are some things users of the stamina ats rower was able to appreciate about it:
- The wind resistance gives you a smooth and efficient rowing stroke
- Monitor shows many important stats like calories burned and speed
- Seats are padded nicely for a very comfortable workout
- Footplates are very accommodating for all foot sizes
- Sturdy steel construction so you know it’s built to last
- Hand grips are textured allowing you to feel secure with every stroke
- Machines folds up nicely for easy storage
- Has floor protectors and safeguards to prevent skidding during workout
- Cost of machine is budget friendly but still offers great features
Some of the most cited issues include:
As important as it is to bring up the positive things about a particular machine, it’s equally as important to bring up the negatives. None considered to be serious issues, but as a consumer it’s good to be aware of them.
What users didn’t like about the Stamina Body Trac are:
- Digital monitor isn’t the easiest to read and use due to its small size
- Some have complained about it being too loud while in use
- Can’t adjust tension due to air resistance mechanism
If you’re looking for a high quality row machine that doesn’t break the bank, then you can’t go wrong with this machine. This is especially true when compared to other row machines like the concept2 that could cost up to almost a thousand dollars.
For a couple hundred bucks, you are getting a low impact exercise machine that gives you the cardiovascular workout you’re looking for.
I do understand that making a choice can still be bit of struggle, so if you’re still unsure on which machine is right for you, then maybe you should check out my article on the best home rowing machines in 2018.
So I hope you’ve enjoyed this Stamina ATS Air Rower 1399 Review. If you have any questions regarding this machine, please feel free to share them below.