One of the biggest reason people struggle with losing weight is due to lack of motivation. See for some it’s easy. Going to the gym to workout is like breathing. For others, thinking about exercise can be like getting ready for a root canal at the dentist.
Regardless of the reason, finding motivation can be difficult.
There have been many methods used to try and help someone with weight loss. Whether it be through therapy, competitions, or diet programs like Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig.
But according to research done by the Mayo Clinic, one method that has proven to be effective, is MONEY.
Research has shown that using money as an incentive to lose weight, has been more successful than many other methods. Which is why I am writing this article today. I plan on showing you how to make money losing weight with HealthyWage
Ready to bet on yourself and lose some weight? Here’s how you can get started with HealthyWage Challenges.
- Start by using the HealthyWage Prize Calculator if you’re looking for a personal challenge. If you’re looking for the Team Challenges, you will need a team of five. HealthyWage can provide you with a team if you don’t have five people ready.
With the prize calculator, all you have to do is enter how much weight you want to lose, how long it will take to lose the weight, and the amount of money you would like to bet per month.
Based on the information provided, your prize amount will be calculated. Keep in mind that you can participate in both challenges simultaneously.
- Sign up for the challenge and agree to pay the amount every month.
- Hit your weight-loss goal and win the prize.
- If you don’t reach your weight-loss goal, your money goes to help support HealthyWage and other prizes that goes to others who reach their goals.
Lose Weight, Get Paid
So what is HealthyWage and what do they do? HealthyWage is a wellness group that helps provide challenges (Personal or Team) for those looking to make changes when it comes to their health.
They understand how difficult and mentally draining it can be to lose weight, so they decided to get creative. By making fitness and weight loss more fun, they found a way to make it more effective.
They were able to do this with the use of challenges and by providing prizes as incentive. To take it a step further, they know that people are more willing to stay committed to a program when they put their own money at risk.
At the same time, awarding those who not only commit, but also achieve their goals.
HealthyWage Success Stories
Here are two success stories from actual people. The first one being from someone that participated in a personal challenge, and the other from a team challenge.
- Meet Kristin – Before her amazing transformation, Kristin started off at 278 lbs. She would complain often about not being able to keep up with her nieces when they played together. Also, she was tired of always being winded when climbing a flight of stairs.
So Kristin took it upon herself to make a bet on herself, and change her life. She was able to win the challenge and was awarded $4000. It’s amazing what a little motivation can do. Because of this motivation, she continues on this path of healthy living with a newfound purpose. Which is to inspire others with her success.
- Meet Team Flubber Busters – This team made up of co-workers who also happen to be family, decided to participate due to it being a competition. They thought it would be a fun way to lose weight and potentially win some money. But they also had deeper reasons like living a healthy lifestyle, being there for their children, and of course looking and feeling better.
Well because of their commitment to teamwork, they were able to take home the grand prize of $10,000 after losing a combined total of 208 lbs. Even after their win, they still participate in challenges together to make sure they keep the weight off. This goes to show you what a little teamwork can accomplish. Being accountable to others is a great way to stay motivated.
Remember, regardless if you fall short at winning the prize, always be proud of the hard work you put into the challenge. Also take note of the weight you actually did lose and use it as motivation to keep pushing forward.
If you’re ready to make a change, visit HealthyWage to get started.